I have to tell you I am obsessed with these konjac noodles by It’s Skinny. Konjac is actually a root but still low in carbs. I am not sure how they make them, but they can used to replace any noodle in other dishes. With only 2 carbs and 9 calories you going to be eating pasta like never before!
They come in a variety of shapes so go ahead and try them in place of the pasta, rice or noodles in your favorite dish. I. promise you won’t be able to tell the difference!
For a 15% discount use code: SHARMIN15 anytime you order. In addition, at the time of this posting, October 26th and through the end of the Month October 31st, 2022. It’s skinny will be offering 20% off on all of products. With my 15% discount code added that is 35% off (20% + 15% = 35%). Shop all the shapes on It’s Skinny website.
This lasagna has all the flavors of the classic dish with way less calories, fats and carbs! And best of all this dish makes two servings so the portion is huge! You won’t leave the dinner table hungry after this meal!
Please feel free to reach out via email should you have any questions about the recipe or leave a comment below.
1 package It’s Skinny Fettuccine
1 lbs 90% lean ground beef
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
1 cups low-fat cottage cheese
3 tbsp liquid egg whites
2 wedges Laughing Cow light cheese
4 tbsp fresh chopped basil, divided
1/2 cups fat free mozzarella cheese
1 cups pasta sauce of choice
1 cups canned diced or crushed tomatoes
2 tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place ground beef in skillet. Cook until done. Drain and blot remaining grease out with paper towel. Measure out 6 ounces in small bowl and set aside.
2. Drain It’s Skinny fettuccine noodles and place on cutting board. Chop noodles into bite size pieces and add to ground beef mixture. Mix well and place in clean skillet.
3. Add Italian seasoning, fresh pressed garlic and 1 cup canned tomatoes. Toss together on medium heat until warmed through. Remove from heat, toss in fresh basil and set aside
4. In separate bowl mix together cottage cheese, egg whites and Laughing cow wedges and set aside.
5. In 8×8 baking dish, add the meat and noodle mixture spreading evenly over bottom of baking dish. Next layer the cheese mixture spreading evenly over the meat mixture.
6. Top with 1 cup pasta sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
7. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
8. Remove from oven. Let set 5 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining fresh basil and fresh grated Parmesan.
Makes 2 servings