Food Network’s hit show The Great Food Truck Race is now casting is currently casting for their 8th season. If you have ever dreamed of owning your own food truck now is your chance. Details are below!
*** Details of the Show ***
In short, it is a cooking competition tv show for individuals (teams of 3) who dream of opening and running their very own food truck, they do not need to own a food truck for the competition. The winner receives their very own food truck and cash prize!!
Those interested can submit their answers to the following questions to email@example.com
1. Names, ages, and city/state of all three teammates (note: it is ideal if you and your teammates live in the same location)
2. Tell us about the personalities of you and your teammates
3. What is the proposed concept for your food truck? Please list potential menu items in detail
4. What would your food truck be called? Why?
5. What skills do you each bring to the team (cooking/selling/marketing etc)?
6. What is your relationship to your two teammates?
7. Send a few photos of you and the teammates (separate photos are ok)
8. Contact info for all three teammates (phone and email!)
Hello, my name is Clint, I am a very new food truck that my brother and I started. we are like a reality tv show lol. I am not a chef but I love food and doing wild and crazy things. Ive been trying like crazy to get casted on many food and pumpkin carving shows. I am full of energy am full of it too. I own The Smoke N CEO in grand junction Co. My dream is to compete on tv for pretty much anything. I am also a new “paid” pumpkin carver. This year I will be carving again with Danny Kissel and Willy from outargues pumpkins. Just give my 10 minutes on a zoom call and im sure you will love us.