Up for grabs are tickets to this years Hen House Holiday Celebration. Details on the event and how to enter are below.
The Hen House Holiday Celebration is packed full of fun again this year. Along with over 80 food displays with tastings and samples, guests will be entertained by Celebrity Chef and Food Network Star, Ted Allen, along with Celebrated Chef, Television Personality, Restaurateur & Cookbook Author, Lidia Bastianich.
Designed to provide families with holiday cooking and entertaining ideas, the event also provides guests with a coupon book of over $130 in savings and free items, food samples and tastings, a reusable Hen House bag and a weekend of fun demos and events.
- Friday, 11/2, 11am and 1pm – Ted Allen, Host of Chopped
- Saturday, 11/3, 1pm – Lidia Bastianich, Host of Lidia’s Italy
- Saturday, 11/3, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm – Purina Incredible Dog Team
- Saturday, 11/3, 3:45pm – Chef Mark Alan hosts the Aspiring Student Chef Competition
- Sunday, 11/4, 1pm – Chef Jasper hosts the Professional Chef Challenge
- Sunday, 11/4, 3pm – Rappin’ Reggie shares a good message with the kids through song
- Throughout the weekend, chefs will be on stage demonstrating holiday entertainment ideas, easy to cook low cost meals for the family and much more.
Harvesters will receive the food on display after the event closes, and Toys for Tots will bring in the Marines to collect toys on Sunday in exchange for free admission to the event. New unwrapped toys are requested with a value of $10 or more.
The Hen House Holiday Celebration is open to the public and single day admission tickets can be purchased in advance at all Hen House locations for $5 or at the event for $7. Children 12 and under are free.
For more information, visit www.HenHouseHolidayCelebration.com
Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive two tickets.
To enter for tickets, just comment below if you have a attended previous Hen House Celebrations. For additional entries, follow What You’re Missing KC on facebook and twitter and share this post. Please leave separate comments that you have done so. Contest ends midnight Thursday, October 25. Winners will be chosen by random.org an notified via email. Be sure to leave a contact email when entering. Good Luck!