Tavern in the Village and Tavern at Mission are introducing separate lunch and dinner menus with nearly 20 new items, including starters, entrees, sandwiches, tacos and sides. Both Tavern in the Village and Tavern at Mission Farms menus celebrate classic American cuisine, proudly serving up local community hospitality in a comfortable, yet stylish setting.
Tavern in the Village and Tavern at Mission Farms introduce six new seasonally inspired “Farm to Bar” cocktails. Each of the “Farm to Bar” cocktails are sourced with the freshest ingredients from around the area. The new cocktails are now available at both Tavern locations.
Photos and information are courtesy of pitchengine.com. For additional information on new menu items click here and for cocktails click here.
NEW Menu Items:
Entrées: The flavor palate expands with entrée selections ranging across 20 different menu items for lunch and dinner, including these new additions.
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops – With sundried tomato rice topped with pineapple chutney & grilled asparagus
- Fresh Grilled Trout – With a bacon cream sauce, sautéed brussel sprouts and whipped potatoes
- Fresh Grilled Salmon – With lemon butter sauce, fried capers, sautéed spinach and sundried tomato rice
- Tavern Asian Chicken – Sautéed chicken with sweet soy reduction, cilantro and coconut curry sauce over vegetable fried rice
- Tavern Chicken Parmesan – Panko encrusted with melted house pulled mozzarella and parmesan over fettuccini noodles tossed in a tomato cream sauce and artichoke hearts
- Cajun Ribeye – Marinated in Cajun seasoning with cheddar andouille hash & creamed corn with bacon
- Pork Osso Bucco and Risotto – Braised & served over parmesan risotto & tomato demi-glace with roasted vegetables
- Crispy Panko Shrimp (Available at Tavern in the Village only) – Six parmesan panko encrusted shrimp backed, over creamed corn with bacon, sundried tomato rice & lemon butter sauce
- Spicy Vegetarian Thai Bowl (Available at Tavern in the Village only) – Thai broth with coconut, lemongrass, spicy curry, rice noodles & sautéed vegetables
Sandwiches, Soups & Salads: The lunch menu offers a range of 20 menu items, including these new additions
- Tomato and Fresh Herb – Topped with goat cheese
- Curry Walnut Chicken Salad – Made with curry, dijon mustard, mayo, apples, red onion and walnuts served with lettuce & tomato on gluten-free toasted multi grain
- Chicken or Steak Tacos – Flour tortillas, pepper jack cheese, roasted corn, pico de gallo & chipotle aioli with chicken or grilled beef tenderloin
- Pulled Pork Tacos – Flour tortillas, pepper jack queso, salsa verde & crispy fried onions
- Shrimp Tacos – Ancho seasoned shrimp, pineapple salsa, chipotle aioli, lettuce and tomato on flour tortillas
Starters: Adding to the lineup of nearly 15 starters offered on the menu.
- Artichoke & Risotto Croquettes – Panko encrusted, crispy fried, stuffed with risotto, house pulled mozzarella, and artichoke hearts with garlic aioli
- Asian Chicken Skewers – Glazed sweet soy reduction topped with peanut coconut curry sauce and fresh cilantro
New Sides: The range of sides totals a dozen diverse options with the additions below
- Creamed Corn with Bacon (Available at Tavern in the Village only)
- Creamed Spinach (Available at Tavern at Mission Farms only)
- Creamed & Bacon Sautéed Brussel Sprouts
- Tavern Pimm’s – PIMM’S NO. 1, HENDRICKS GIN, house made peach jam, fresh lime, peach bitters topped with ginger beer and fresh mint, served on the rocks
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade – KETEL ONE CITROEN, APEROL, fresh strawberries, fresh lemon & lime, rhubarb bitters, served on the rocks
- PV Peach Palmer – DARK HORSE RESERVE BOURBON, fresh mint and basil, peach nectar,peach bitters and Roasterie iced tea
- Rye Old Fashion – DARK HORSE REUNION RYE, LUXARDO MARASCHINO LIQUEUR, TAYLOR’S PORT, cherry bitters, orange bitters and fresh orange, served on the rocks
- Melon Monk – HENDRICKS GIN, GREEN CHARTRUESE, fresh honeydew melon, cucumber slice, fresh lime and lavender simple syrup, served on the rocks
- Tavern Red Sangria – CONQUISTA MALBEC, APRICOT BRANDY, blended with fresh fruit and juice, cardamom bitters, served on the rocks
visit www.tavernatmissionfarms.com or call 913-215-6588.