If you have not had a chance to visit Seasons 52, it is worth a trip! The seasonally inspired menu always ensures something fresh and new. In addition, the health conscious approach Seasons 52 offers with each dish being 475 calories or less, makes for a fabulous dining experience.
I was invited on behalf of Seasons 52 to try some of their new winter menu items at their Kansas City location on the Country Club Plaza.
The new Winter Menu items offered at Seasons 52 include:
• Organic Tomato Stack Salad – with arugula, blue cheese, chopped bacon and a balsamic glaze
• Grilled Venison Chop on Venison & Mushroom Ragout – with truffle mashed potatoes
• Farmer’s Market Vegetable Plate – with roasted Bosc pears, butternut squash, grilled tofu and almond tabbouleh
• Roasted Spinach Stuffed Silver Dollar Mushrooms
• Golden Beets – with wasabi sour cream
Read more about the menu items on the Blog.