Christmas Eve and Christmas Day features a special $28 three-course prime rib dinner, full dinner menu and full bar for holiday toast.
Providence New American Kitchen and The Drum Room Lounge will host special menus and be a destination for holiday cheer as one of the only restaurants open in downtown Kansas City on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Providence will serve a special $28 three-course prime rib dinner on both days in addition to the full dinner menu. The award-winning bar staff at The Drum Room Lounge will also be on hand during the holidays to serve hand-crafted cocktails, featuring local liquors and fresh ingredients, beer and wine as well as appetizers and a full bar menu. Providence New American Kitchen and the Drum Room Lounge is a perfect destination for those looking to unwind after Christmas festivities or enjoy a relaxing night with family and friends.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
o Christmas Eve – 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
o Christmas Day – 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Special $28 Three-Course Prime Rib Dinner
o 1st Course: Tomato Bisque or Blue Note Salad
o 2nd Course: Smoked Prime Rib Au Jus w/ Horseradish Sauce, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Green Beans
o 3rd Course: Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Serving full dinner menu on both Christmas Eve from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Christmas Day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., later if needed.
To Ring in the New Year, Providence serves a special $69 prix fixe three-course dinner for two. In addition, guests can order choices from Providence’s full dinner menu and toast the New Year with a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight.
The Drum Room Lounge will feature LaMarca Prosecco or Nicholas Feulliat specialty sparkling wines, as well as its staple Dom Perignon by the glass. The full bar menu, including bottled and hand-crafted cocktails featuring local liquors and fresh ingredients, as well as the Drum Room’s large selection of beer, wine and spirits is available throughout the evening.
New Year’s Eve menu – includes complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- $69 three-course menu for two
- 1st Course – Appetizer for two:
- Alaskan King Crab – Butter Poached Crab, Grilled Ciabatta, Grilled Lemon
- 2nd Course Choice of:
- Veal Osso Bucco – Pot Roast Style Veal, Saffron Risotto, Roasted Heirloom Carrots
- Lobster Pot Pie – Maine Lobster, Root Vegetables, Cognac Cream
- Creekstone Farms Filet – Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
- 3rd Course – Dessert for two:
- “Fruit Cake” French Toast
- Full dinner menu is available
The Drum Room Lounge, a perfect place to meet friends between downtown New Year’s Eve events, opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 1:30 a.m.
1329 Baltimore Kansas City, MO 64015