1-pound ground lamb
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 medium sized onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup milk
½ cup panko bread crumbs
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, finely ground, to taste
¼ cup mint, minced
¼ cup flat leaf parsley, minced
• Combine milk and bread crumbs for 10 minutes to soften
• Heat olive oil in a small pan and lightly sauté onions and garlic. Cool garlic and
onion while breadcrumbs soak
• Place lamb in a large bowl. Add cooled garlic-onion mixture and soaked
breadcrumbs. Add all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
• Shape into 3”x1” oblong size meatballs and slide onto bamboo skewer, lightly
flattening sides. Spritz with olive oil.
• Grill over charcoal fire, no flame, 3-4 minutes per side.
• Top with Greek salsa and crumbled feta cheese, if desired. Serve with a side of
Greek Salsa Recipe:
1¼ cup cucumber, diced ¼”
¾ cup tomato, seeded, diced ½”
¼ cup Kalamata olives, diced ¼”
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
Juice and zest from 1 lemon
2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
*Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
I’d like to invite you to join our site http://www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
Simply visit http://www.erecipe.com or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward having you in our network!