1-pound ground lamb
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 medium sized onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup milk
½ cup panko bread crumbs
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, finely ground, to taste
¼ cup mint, minced
¼ cup flat leaf parsley, minced
• Combine milk and bread crumbs for 10 minutes to soften
• Heat olive oil in a small pan and lightly sauté onions and garlic. Cool garlic and
onion while breadcrumbs soak
• Place lamb in a large bowl. Add cooled garlic-onion mixture and soaked
breadcrumbs. Add all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
• Shape into 3”x1” oblong size meatballs and slide onto bamboo skewer, lightly
flattening sides. Spritz with olive oil.
• Grill over charcoal fire, no flame, 3-4 minutes per side.
• Top with Greek salsa and crumbled feta cheese, if desired. Serve with a side of
Greek Salsa Recipe:
1¼ cup cucumber, diced ¼”
¾ cup tomato, seeded, diced ½”
¼ cup Kalamata olives, diced ¼”
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
Juice and zest from 1 lemon
2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
*Combine all ingredients in a bowl.